9.16.2009

Somebody Told Me About Carla Bruni


My obsession began when I stumbled upon her music on itunes. iTunes took my curiosity to her website. Her website lead me to buy any magazine which had her on the cover. First it was Vogue, then Vanity Fair, and now a documentary last week on the Sundance channel that was the pinnacle of my interest. I am officially obssessed. The documentary, Somebody Told Me About Carla Bruni, showed her natural, laid back style when she is not attending political functions.  Her breathy voice paired with an acoustic guitar makes unbelieveable music for dinner parties- I highly recommend Quelqu'un m'a dit.  Her single band for a wedding ring I beyond adore. There is nothing about Carla Bruni Sarkozy that I seem to not like. We won't mention the scandalous rumors that seem to surround her, but she seemed to have such a relaxed nature and down to earth manner. A former model, she is not only educated (which is not so common with models), but made it clear to Sarkozy that when they marry, her career would not be a politician's wife, it would be as a musician. Even the covers of her albums are some of the more beautiful I've seen (below is an image from one of her CDs).  I hope we will see more from her in the future....which I think is a large possibility. 



Below are the covers of two of her albums...tres chic!

4 comments:

Becky Paz said...

Erika, I know exactly what you mean. Her style is so chic! If you go to Hola.com and search her name you'll find tons of amazing pics of her style, model years and recent.

-Becky

David said...

Have you heard her music though? Simpering tosh!

Anonymous said...

I like her too! But don't you think she is becoming a bit of another "politician's wife"? i thought she'd be fun and controversial...

Anonymous said...

that's a LOT of plastic surgery!