10.26.2009

Part IV...The Dressing Room




I'd love to say that this is a very important room for every woman but the truth is...most of us don't have one. The dressing room is one that only the fortunate seem to have. And I hope to have one someday:). The above and below are the same dressing room (Jenna Lyons') with a few different pieces mixed in. I can't decide which one I like better. What do you think?






I think we all know this one!





I've noticed lots of people are starting to cabinets to store their shoes. I love it! They should be beind glass anyways!



2 comments:

Kelly Robson said...

SO so beautiful... I love all of them.

I would love a dressing room like that, and I only hope that I could fill it with beautiful clothes! Great post. :)

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Freaky, I think I have every one of these shots saved in my "closet" album in iPhoto. Am obsessed with Jenna Lyons dressing room---I prefer it with the dresser, but the settee is cute. Let's be honest, I'd take either in a heartbeat. Oh and the orange chevron pattern on Tory's island---so 70's chic. Love this post!
XX Kate