11.18.2009





Another long day and all I can think about is going home and eating this...




or this...

or this

or this

or this

or this

and topping it off with this...


and this too!


I promise I'm not this gluttonous. I'm just really cold and hungry! Did you notice there are no greens in the above pics? You can tell it's fall when all you want to eat is hearty, hearty foods. I was introduced to this amazing website, Tastespotting, recently and it is NOT the place to go when you're hungry. The website collects different recipes from all over the web and is the best place for cuisine pics (obviously!). Ok, enough of this, I'm off to my little apartment to find something to satisfy this tummy!

2 comments:

the NEO-traditionalist said...

You're killing me. My mouth is watering and my tummy growling. It all looks delish!
XX Kate

Courtney said...

Umm, YUM! I am now starving and craving a number of these dishes!!